Registration is now open for the largest winter adventure race in the nation.
Grand Rapids Urban Adventure Race: Winter Edition
February 9, 2013
Start/finish: Cannonsburg Ski Area, Belmont, MI
The entry fee includes a long sleeve tech shirt and a chance at $1000s of prizes.
Here’s what you need to register.
- Team name
- Credit card. Payment will be for the team.
- Race shirt size for you and your teammate (we can only get unisex sizes)
- Contact information, emergency contacts, and any pertinent medical information for you AND your teammate
- Confirmation from your teammate that you can sign the waiver for them (we recommend you paste the waiver language into an email for them to read)
- You do not need to print EventBrite tickets for check-in. Just show up.
Making basic changes to your registration is easy. Simply go to My Tickets in the EventBrite system and update the information. You may even transfer your entry to another person up until one week prior to the race. Just have them replace your information with theirs. Within one week of the event, we cannot change t-shirt sizes.
A partial refund is available through Michigan Adventure Racing LLC (not EventBrite) based on the following schedule:
8 or more days = 50% refund
7 days – day of event = No refund
A full refund is offered to those who are called to military duty or have a funeral to attend.
For the winter race, racers generally must be at least 10 years old and race with a parent up until age 18. Parents may contact us if you would like us to consider exceptions to this rule. Our primary concern is safety while racers are biking in traffic.
Email mark@MiAdventureRacing.com if you need help with refunds or any changes the system does not allow.