REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. WE ARE AT CAPACITY. SORRY. PLEASE JOIN OUR MAILING LIST AT WWW.GRURBANADVENTURERACE.COM TO GET EARLY NOTICE OF WHEN RACES OPEN FOR REGISTRATION.
The winter event will be quite different from our warm weather races due to the season and venue:
- Due to limited space, more time will be spent navigating with a map – and knowing how to use a compass may be advantageous for some checkpoints
- Each team will need a compass and an emergency blanket ($2-3 Mylar type) in addition to a few other items listed on the Required Gear page.
- The challenges will be more physical than mental – we want to keep you moving as much as possible
- Running conditions are at the mercy of the weather. We expect a mix of packed trail and having to break trail, especially teams in the lead.
Here’s what you need to register.
- Team name
- Credit card. Payment will be for the team.
- Race shirt size for you and your teammate (brand is only available in unisex sizing)
- Contact information, emergency contacts, and any pertinent medical information for you AND your teammate
- Registration closes Thursday, February 7, 5:00 pm.
Making changes to your registration is easy. Simply go to My Tickets in the EventBrite system and update the information. You may even transfer your entry to another person until the Monday before the race.
If you do not have someone to transfer your registration to, a partial refund is available through Michigan Adventure Racing LLC (not EventBrite) based on the following schedule:
8 days or more before the race: 50% refund
Week of the race (after Sunday at midnight): no refund (but you may pick up your shirt at early check-in; please let us know if will be doing this)